Sworn legal translator and interpreter for German - English. Certified and security vetted for courts, the police and public services in England and Wales and Germany. Freelance since 1998.
- MA in Russian language and literature (Moscow State University, 1986)
- DPSI – Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (German/English, Law, Institute of Linguists, London, UK, 1998)
- DipTrans – Diploma in Translation (English/German, Institute of Linguists, London, UK, 2000)
- Guest lectures at Westminster University, London and University of Bath
- Regular national and international CPD
- MITI (Institute of Translation and Interpreting, UK)
- VVU (Association of sworn legal translators and interpreters of Baden Wurttemberg)
- Voluntary work (e.g. www.againstmalaria.com)
- Pro bono interpreting (Panel session: Women in Islam)
- Support of charity events
My updated CV will be provided on request.